- Full Description
An ideal wireless data transfer device for applications transferring large data loads because of the ultimately fast data transfer speed in LTE network, plus high modularity, offering ability to connect the various user devices via Ethernet 10/100, RS232, RS485, RS422, MBUS or I/O.
As a standard, this extra fast 4G LR77 v2 wireless router is equipped with one Ethernet 10/100, one USB Host port, one binary Input/output (I/O) port and one SIM card To save and backup the communication data a version with 2 x SIM cards is available. The wide range of interface options of the 4G router further expands optional Port1 and Port2 selected by the customer – for Port1 is available Ethernet port 10/100, interface portsRS232 / RS485 / RS422 / MBUS / Switch or (I/O – CNT). Port2 may be equipped with interfaces RS232 / RS485 / RS422 / MBUS / WiFi / WMBUS / Switch / SDH or (I/O – CNT). Another option is the insertion of XC-SW board providing 3 x switched Ethernet 10/100 ports. This 4G wireless router is supplied either in a plastic or metal casing, based on the requirements of the customer. The FULL version of the router is equipped with a GPS.
Configuration is done via web interface protected by a password. The 4G LTE router supports the creation of VPN tunnels using technologies IPsec, OpenVPN and L2TP to ensure safe communication. The web interface provides detail statistics about the 4G router activities, signal strength, detailed log, etc. The cellular router supports the following functions: DHCP, NAT, NAT-T, DynDNS, NTP, VRRP, HTTPS, SSH, OSPF, RIP, BGP control by SMS and many other functions. Other diagnostic functions ensuring continuous communication include automatic inspection of PPP connection offering an automatic restart feature – in the case of connection losses or a hardware watchdog which monitors the status of the router. With the help of a special window (start up script window) you may insert Linux scripts for various actions. For some applications the key feature is possibility to create several different configurations for one 4G LTE wireless router, the so-called profiles (maximum of 4), and the option to switch between them (for example via SMS, binary input status, etc.). Cellular LTE wireless router LR77 v2 supports automatic upgrade of configuration and firmware from the server. This allows for a mass reconfiguration of many routers in one time. For 4G LR77 v2 wireless router is possible to develop user modules that modify LTE router behavior as requested by customer.
- Supplied in the Basic or Full version
- BASIC version – plastic or metal case, interface 1 x Ethernet 10/100, 1 x USB Host, 1 x binary I/O, 1 x SIM, 1 x optional port
- FULL version – plastic or metal case, interface 1 x Ethernet 10/100, 1 x USB Host, 1 x binary I/O, 2 x SIM, 2 x optional port, GPS
- Upon request an optional Port1: Ethernet 10/100, RS232 / RS485 / RS422 / MBUS / Switch / I/O (CNT)
- Upon request an optional Port2: RS232 / RS485 / RS422 / MBUS / WiFi / WMBUS / Switch / SDH
- Upon request version with 3 x switched Ethernet port 10/100 (XC-SW board, switched Ethernet at position Port1 and Port2 – available in Full version)
- Non volatile M-RAM memory built inside the router may be used for the storage of the router statistics or to run various applications
- Maximum download speed 100 Mbit/s, upload 50 Mbit/s
- Supports VPN for the secure connection of equipment supporting standards – IPsec, X.509, OpenVPN or L2TP
- Extended operational temperature range from -30°C to +60°C
- Robust industrial construction, connection status monitoring and control, control via SMS and other advanced features based on Conel previously successful products – the complete list of routers may be found here
- The router supports VRRP, DHCP, NAT, NAT-T, DynDNS, NTP, GRE, SSH, PPPoE Bridge, HTTPS, QoS, RIP, BGP, OSPF, PPTP, etc.
- SNMP including SNMP traps for the selected functions
- SMS control of selected functions
- Configuration via web interface (also remotely via network, implemented web server)
- Information about the level of GSM signal, detailed event history log, etc.
- Option to switch between SIM cards if the pre-set data limit is reached, for example during roaming detection, etc.
- Easy firmware update
- Bulk-configuration of CDMA CR10 v2 routers in the network
- Compact dimensions, all necessary ports, LED, antenna connector at the front side of the router, option to be attached to a DIN bar
- Dimension / Weight: SL version – 42x80x113mm / 290g, Plastic version – 50x83x116mm / 210g
- FTP server, option to create user modules in Linux
For easy use – additional software is provided – communication VPN server SmartCluster and software for router monitoring R-SeeNet.
SmartCluster is a software designed to create a safe communications systems while using a public network – the Internet. SmartCluster is an OpenVPN server, which offers three functions for the creation of safe private networks in a public environment.
R-SeeNet it is a software system used for the monitoring of statuses and functions of B+B SmartWorx routers. It continuously collects information from individual routers in the network and records this information into the SQL database. It then creates a visual form of this information – for the user, the network administrator.
- Additional Options
To order direct, call us at 815-433-5100 (North America) / +353 91 792444 (EMEA, AsiaPac) or email us at email@example.com (North America) / firstname.lastname@example.org (EMEA, AsiaPac) with the above order code and your information.
To order locally from one of our preferred partners, click here to go to our local distributor/partner finder tools.