- Seamless Integration & Real-Time Industrial Ethernet – ODVA® certified and fully compatible with Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Automation systems
- Future-Proof Gigabit Bandwidth – two Gigabit SFP ports can be used for fiber (Multi-Mode or Single-Mode), or copper ports available
- Full Suite of Network Security Features – account privilege settings, 802.1x authentication processes, physical port security and MAC address filtering
- Strong Industrial Certification Support – UL508 certified for Industrial Control Panels and also UL C1D2, ATEX Zone 2 and IECEx certified for hazardous environments
Get to know the SE400 Series in detail
- Seamless Integration & Real-Time Industrial Ethernet
- Future-Proof Gigabit Bandwidth
- Full Suite of Network Security Features
- Strong Industrial Certification Support
- Easy, cost-effective multi-switch deployment
- Complete industry standards support
- Best in-class industrial reliability
- Easy-to-use web GUI for advanced monitoring
- Self-healing/ring recovery technology (X-ring™)
Seamless Integration & Real-Time Industrial Ethernet
The eWorx SE400 EtherNet/IP™ series has seamless automation SCADA integration to make sure you avoid down-time on the factory floor, plus built-in EtherNet/IP™ CIP Messaging offers added reassurance and optimized integration options. Users can apply integration modules including Add-on Profiles and FactoryTalk® View Faceplate into the control system for simplified configuration, status monitoring and alarming. Plus, the eWorx SE400 Series is ODVA® certified and fully compatible with Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Automation systems.
The SE400 PROFINET™ series is ideal for use in PROFINET conformance class B networks, and compliant with the PROFINET RT (Real-Time) standard. With standard IEC 62493-2, MRP (Media Redundancy Protocol) and DCP (Discovery Configuration Protocol) it creates an optimum integration option for the PROFINET environment and with other PROFINET IO devices. The SE400 PROFINET™ series can be fully configured and diagnosed via Siemens STEP 7™ or TIA portal™.
Additionally, both the SE400 EtherNet/IP™ and SE400 PROFINET™ series offer real-time Ethernet, allowing for real-time processing of deterministic control messages and data in automation processes.
Future-Proof Gigabit Bandwidth
Providing speeds of 10/100M and up to Gigabit, SE400 switches are ideal for high-bandwidth data. They are also able to accommodate changing data communication needs for your application processes and allows for flexibility of future growth.
The SEC400 series offers 10- and 18-port models with two SFP fiber ports. These switches have “combo” ports, where two Gigabit SFP ports can be used for fiber, or two Gigabit copper ports available for more connections. The fiber SFP ports support Multi-Mode or Single-Mode fiber.
Full Suite of Network Security Features
Feel the power of advanced management capabilities with full L2 managed features, such as network cybersecurity, management, redundancy and diagnostic functions. To mitigate security risks, account privilege settings are available to avoid unauthorized users into the network. Additionally, have confidence in your network’s safety with an 802.1x authentication processes, physical port security and MAC address filtering.
Strong Industrial Certification Support
When it comes to industrial Ethernet and network management in hazardous industries, such as oil, gas and petrochemicals, safety is a top priority—it can’t be compromised. Making sure processes are running safely and smoothly also helps to simplify maintenance, reduce costs and protect investments. The SE400 Series is UL508 certified for Industrial Control Panels and also UL C1D2, ATEX Zone 2 and IECEx certified for hazardous environments.
Easy, Cost-Effective Multi-Switch Deployment
Upgrading firmware and setting the configuration of a large number of devices is a challenging job for both IT and SI (System Integrator) professionals. To help solve for this, we’ve embedded IXM into each switch. IXM allows the installer to auto synchronize firmware updates and push configuration settings to either individual or groups of switches.
What does this mean? No need to buy extra deployment software or to train personnel.
Additionally, it will also save you time. While a 100 switch deployment may have taken you at least 45 minutes in the past, you can achieve the same task through IXM in just 3.5 minutes.
1. IXM provides auto IP assignment, mass firmware upgrades, mass and flexible restoration of configuration files.
2. Communication with NMS (Networking Management System) via SNMP.
3. PoE (Power over Ethernet) model supports IEEE802.3at with two 24~48VDC power inputs and P-Fail relay.
4. Supports Advantech X-ring and X-ring Pro technology
5. Supports IPv4 and IPv6
Complete Industry Standards Support
Do you have a particular set of features you need regardless of what’s new? Our SE400 family of switches offer all the features you should expect in a managed switch, such as:
- IEEE802.3az – Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- IXM™ – Offers auto synchronization function of both firmware and configuration settings to make middle/large-scale deployment of multiple switches fast and easy.
- RSTP/STP – IEEE standard self-healing/ring recovery technology.
- Multiple Account Access
- IGMP Snooping v1/v2/v3
- VLAN – Virtual Local Area Network allows you to segment the different network domains
- QoS – Quality of Service provides the network packet prioritization
- Cable Diagnostics
- IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6)
- Ease of Use – 10/100BaseTX or 10/100/1000 Mbps ports are auto sensing and auto configuring.
Best In-Class Industrial Reliability
Does your Ethernet application have specific requirements that common switches can’t meet? Our switches are made to work in harsh environment applications.
- Dual wide-range power input design
(8.4V to 57.6 VDC)
- X-Ring Elite™ function offers self-healing
recovery time less than 20 ms
- Wide temperature tolerance
(-40 to 75°C)
- MTBF (Mean time between failures)
Over 50 years
Easy-to-use Web GUI for Advanced Monitoring
Have you ever had problems, or even a lack of patience, in trying out a user interface to find the data and functionality you need in a managed switch?
With all SE400 series switches, you’ll get a simple, easy-to-use web GUI to manage a powerful suite of diagnostic, monitoring and network performance capabilities, including but not limited to:
- Cable diagnostics:
Get help with field troubleshooting in industrial applications
- IPv4/IPv6 ping
Verify the first-line connection condition in the same network
- Fiber SFP monitoring (DDMI)
Allows you to see “Temp”, “Tx/Rx Power”, “Voltage” and get automatic warnings sent directly to “E-mail”, “SNMP”, or “Log”
- System log
Select the severity level for local log messages, easy to identify the required service level
- And more such as port utilization, traffic statistics, QoS and rate limiting
Also available is the ability to create multiple user accounts with differing permissions. User ID’s can be created with a wide variety of access – from simple device monitoring to full maintenance accessibility, thus ensuring security and offering flexibility for field deployment.
Self-Healing/Ring Recovery Technology (X-ring™)
Have you had problems with, or are trying to avoid, corrupt or broken links and network loops? Our sub-20ms self-healing X-Ring ™ rapid auto recovery technology allows different ring healing methods to coexist in one switch and supports different topology options.
Different ring-healing methods include:
- Couple ring
- Dual Homing
- Multi-couple ring
See specs, compare models
See our comparison matrix complete with downloadable images, data sheets, diagrams, comparison specs and more.
You can also get pricing and purchase directly from B+B.
|Model||Photo||Total Ports||10/100Mbps||GbE Combo Port
(SFP or Copper)
|SE408||8||—||8||—||-10 to 60°C||$439.00|
|SE408-T||8||—||8||—||-40 to 75°C||$449.00|
|SE408-EI-T||8||EtherNet/IP||8||—||-40 to 75°C||$499.00|
|SE408-PNMA-T||8||PROFINET||8||—||-40 to 75°C||—|
|SE408-PN-T||8||PROFINET||8||—||-40 to 75°C||—|
|SEC410-2SFP||10||—||8||2||-10 to 60°C||$639.00|
|SEC410-2SFP-T||0||—||8||2||-40 to 75°C||$669.00|
|SEC410-2SFP-EI-T||10||EtherNet/IP||8||2||-40 to 75°C||$669.00|
|SEC410-2SFP-PN-T||10||PROFINET||8||2||-40 to 75°C||—|
|SE416||16||—||16||—||-10 to 60°C||$749.00|
|SE416-T||16||—||16||—||-40 to 75°C||$779.00|
|SE416-EI-T||16||EtherNet/IP||16||—||-40 to 75°C||$779.00|
|SE416-PN-T||16||PROFINET||16||—||-40 to 75°C||—|
|SEC418-2SFP||18||—||16||2||-40 to 75°C||$829.00|
|SEC418-2SFP-T||18||—||16||2||-40 to 75°C||$849.00|
|SEC418-2SFP-EI-T||18||EtherNet/IP||16||2||-40 to 75°C||$849.00|
|SEC418-2SFP-PN-T||18||PROFINET||16||2||-40 to 75°C||—|
Talk to a tech
If you have questions about monitored, managed or unmanaged switches, our techs are happy to help.
Let us know how to get in touch and we’ll take care of the rest.
ETHERNET GREEN®, IEEE802.3AZ ENERGY-EFFICIENT ETHERNET
All eWorx ethernet switches cut power usage by up to 60%, reducing your total cost of ownership.
- Automatically powers down ports that have no link
- Budgets power output for different Ethernet cable lengths
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
We guarantee that all eWorx switches, managed, monitored or unmanaged, are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for its lifetime.