Today’s leading manufacturing and facility managers have performance
improvement programs in place to reduce input costs and improve their
environmental footprint. But, often they’re managing those programs with
nothing more than an environmental temperature monitoring and periodic
inspections, with no insight into the performance of individual HVAC units.
Additionally, retrofitting a building automation system carries a high cost of
installation and is disruptive to ongoing operations.
The Wzzard HVAC Monitoring Starter Kit provides a non-intrusive, easily
installed solution for monitoring current and differential temperature on your
HVAC equipment without disrupting your existing facility operations.
- Includes everything you need to monitor incoming and outgoing air or coolant temperatures along with current consumption of the compressor and fan.
- No equipment downtime. Simply snap on the current clamps and temperature probes connected to the wireless Wzzard node and provide an Ethernet connection to the gateway
- Dashboard, data trendlines, email/SMS alerts and data logging capability
- Easily expand the starter kit system by adding additional Wzzard nodes and sensors to your existing gateway.
- Fast deployment of Proof of Concept and Pilots. Easy to scale to hundreds or thousands of inputs from one location or multiple locations.