Today’s leading manufacturers and facilities managers have energy reduction programs in place to reduce input costs and improve their environmental footprint. But often they’re managing those programs with nothing more than a monthly utility bill and no insight into energy use or trends of their individual equipment, processes or circuits.
Installing individual energy meters into existing equipment provides tremendous data but carries a high cost of installation and is disruptive to ongoing operations.
The Wzzard Energy Monitoring Starter Kit provides a non-intrusive, easily installed solution for monitoring current consumption of your equipment, processes or panels without disrupting your existing operations.
- Includes everything you need to monitor current consumption of up to three inputs; one three phase load or three unique loads
- No equipment downtime, simply snap on the current clamps connected to the wireless Wzzard node and provide an Ethernet connection to the gateway
- Built in dashboard, data trendlines, email/SMS alerts and datalogging capability
- Easily expand the Starter Kit system by adding additional Wzzard nodes and sensors to your existing gateway
- Quickly deploy proof-of-concept and pilot projects in minutes, not weeks. Then scale to hundreds, or thousands, of inputs from one location or multiple locations.