- Full Description
This non-cellular router is best used to secure two local area networks using tunnels IPSec, OpenVPN or L2TP via two Ethernet interfaces 10/100.
Industrial XR5i v2E router are standardly equipped with two Ethernet 10/100 port only. The industrial XR5i v2E router is supplied either in a plastic or metal casing, based on the requirements of the customer.
Configuration is done via web interface protected by a password. The router supports the creation of VPN tunnels using technologies IPsec, OpenVPN and L2TP to ensure safe communication. The web interface provides detail statistics about the router activities. Other diagnostic functions ensuring continuous communication include automatic functionality inspection, or a hardware watchdog which monitors the status of the router. With the help of a special window (start up script window) you may insert Linux scripts for various actions. For some applications the key option to create several different configurations for one wireless router, the so-called profiles (maximum of 4), and the option to switch between them (for example via binary input status, web interface, etc.) is essential. The industrial routers XR5i v2 and XR5i v2E have implemented SNMP protocol for remote management.
Also these routers can be enhanced by the ability to create custom functions via user modules/applications. User Modules are manageable and configurable via web-interface router.
- Standard version in a plastic case – interface 2 x Ethernet 10/100.
- Supports VPN for the secure connection of equipment supporting standards– IPsec, X.509, OpenVPN or L2TP
- Robust industrial construction
- The router also supports VRRP, DHCP, NAT, NAT-T, DynDNS, NTP, GRE etc.
- SNMP to perform diagnostics of the selected functions
- Configuration via web interface (also remotely via network, implemented web server)
- Easy firmware update
- Bulk-configuration of XR5i v2E routers present in the network
- Compact dimensions and the option to be attached to DIN bar
- Dimension / Weight: SL version – 42x80x113mm / 290g, Plastic version – 50x83x116mm / 210g
- FTP server, option to create user applications
It is possible to configure the network in bulk and use any additional software – VPN SmartCluster configurator to easily configure a VPN or a program for monitoring routers in the network R-SeeNet.
SmartCluster is a software designed to create a safe communications systems while using a public network – the Internet. SmartCluster is an OpenVPN server, which offers three functions for the creation of safe private networks in a public environment.
R-SeeNet it is a software system used for the monitoring of statuses and functions of B+B SmartWorx routers. It continuously collects information from individual routers in the network and records this information into the SQL database. It then creates a visual form of this information – for the user, the network administrator.
- Additional Options
To order direct, call us at 815-433-5100 (North America) / +353 91 792444 (EMEA, AsiaPac) or email us at email@example.com (North America) / firstname.lastname@example.org (EMEA, AsiaPac) with the above order code and your information.
To order locally from one of our preferred partners, click here to go to our local distributor/partner finder tools.