- Full Description
The SmartFlex™ cellular router provides secure Internet connectivity for devices and LANs via the cellular networks. It can be used to provide automatic wireless failover for wired networks, wireless connectivity for devices in remote locations where cable connections are impractical, and wireless connectivity for mobile assets.
The SmartFlex™ cellular router provides secure Internet connectivity for devices and LANs via the cellular networks. It can be used to provide automatic wireless failover for wired networks, wireless connectivity for devices in remote locations where cable connections are impractical, and wireless connectivity for mobile assets. With upload speeds of up to 50 Mbit/s and download speeds of up to 100 Mbps, the SmartFlex™ provides ample bandwidth, even for applications that require video.
The SmartFlex™ is designed and manufactured for use in tough environmental conditions. Specifications include wide operating temperature ranges from -40 to +75 °C (-20 to +60 °C LTE450 module). It accepts input voltage ranges from 10 V DC to 60 V DC and is equipped with sleep mode for reducing electrical consumption.
The SmartFlex™ places intelligence out at the network edge with an extremely powerful Cortex A8 CPU at 1GHz, 256 MB flash memory, 512 MB RAM and 128kB M-RAM, providing full support for LTE (long Term Evolution) speeds and applications. A secure Web interface allows users to configure and manage the SmartFlexTM from remote locations. The router can also upgrade its configuration and firmware from the operator’s central server, allowing for simultaneous mass reconfiguration of every router on the network. Users may insert Linux scripts and they can create multiple configurations for the same router. Users may switch from one configuration to another at any time.
The flexible SmartFlex™ can be configured to suit any application. The standard configuration includes 2 Ethernet ports with 2 independent LANs/IP addresses. The standard configuration also includes 1 USB host port, 1 microSD card holder, 2 SIM card holders for automatic failover to an alternate service provider, 2 binary inputs(I/O) , 1 binary output (I/O) and onboard GPS. An optional built-in WiFi module is also available, with industrial grade operating temperature ranges from -40 to +75 °C (-20 to +60 °C LTE450 module). Further optional boards available: 3x ETH (the router can be configured with up to 5 total Ethernet ports and 3 independent LANs/IP addresses) or ETH – RS232 – RS485 (isolation strenght up to 2.5kV) or RS232 – RS485 (isolation strenght up to 2.5kV) or RS232.
The SmartFlex™ supports real time data encryption and the creation of VPN tunnels using IPsec, OpenVPN and L2TP. It supports DHCP, NAT, NAT-T, DynDNS, NTP, VRRP, control by SMS, and numerous other functions, as well as additional software like SmartCluster VPN Server and R-SeeNet.
- NEW Twin Module Design For Reliable Connectivity – LTE – LTE450
- Built on Cortex A8 CPU with 256 MB flash memory and 512 MB RAM.
- 2x independent Ethernet 100 Mbps
- 1x USB 2.0 Host
- Four SIM card holders on the rear side of the router (given DIN holder on back side) – 4 Mini SIMs (2FF)
- On board MicroSD card holder – SDHC, SDXC – SDHC – up to 32 GB – SDXC – from 32 GB to 64 GB
- 1x I/O – 2x opto coupled Binary Input, 1x opto coupled Binary Output
- Input voltage range is from 10 Vdc to 60 Vdc
- Power section includes protection against over voltage, because of E8 certification
- Low power ready
- Extended operational temperature range from -40°C to +75°C (-20°C to +60°C LTE450)
- Optional On board Wi-Fi module. 802.11 b/g/n with AP/STA
- Firmware v2 compatible, Python support (without SDK)
- Detailed event history log, etc.
- Easy firmware update
- Compact dimensions, all necessary ports, LED, antenna connectors in the front of the router and option to be attached to a DIN bar – SIM, WAN, DAT, IN0, IN1, OUT, PWR, USR, PoE, 2xETH
- Dimension / Weight: SL version – 55x97x125mm / 400g
- FTP server, option to create user applications
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n – *optional (AP/STA) 10 clients supported (-40 to +75 °C)
SmartFlex™ is easy to install using SmartWorx HUB™, a full featured configuration and monitoring tool. Our VPN configuration tool, SmartCluster™, makes it easy to configure multiple routers via the same VPN tunnel.
SmartWorx Hub lets you manage all of your routers from a single location, wherever you may be. It places configuration, diagnostic and management functions and a complete view of your installed device population right on your desktop. SmartWorx Hub takes device management to new levels of flexibility and efficiency. Traveling to a site to diagnose a fault, change a configuration or download new applications and firmware is inefficient and a waste of money, especially when the job must be done in a remote location or during out of office hours. Even with remote access to individual devices, operations like firmware upgrades are time consuming and error prone if they must be repeated for each device. SmartWorx Hub eliminates these problems.
SmartCluster is a software designed to create a safe communications systems while using a public network – the Internet. SmartCluster is an OpenVPN server, which offers three functions for the creation of safe private networks in a public environment.
- Additional Options
To order direct, call us at 815-433-5100 (North America) / +353 91 792444 (EMEA, AsiaPac) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (North America) / email@example.com (EMEA, AsiaPac) with the above order code and your information.
To order locally from one of our preferred partners, click here to go to our local distributor/partner finder tools.