The CSR is responsible for receiving and processing all orders for shipment and maintaining customer account information and other data required. Responsible for front-line customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing unmatched exceptional service to all company customers; internal as well as external
- Complete, enter and verify customer orders via telephone, email, fax, mail order, and occasionally in person.
- Update and follow-up on web orders and assist customers with login identification and other web related tools
- Maintain customer account information including address, payment type, contact information
- Identify customers with potential project requirements and pass information to inside sales for the benefit of the customer’s business requirements.
- Issue quotations and follow up on them
- Respond to and acknowledge all orders and other inquiries in a timely fashion
- Answer all customer questions and/or referring to technical support when necessary
- Communicate with manufacturing and production regarding stock availability and projected ship dates and with purchasing for vendor delivery dates
- Communicate with accounting and credit personnel in regards to customer billing requirements, options, and credit limits
- Process all orders for shipment on dates scheduled
- Process and obtain authorization for credit card transactions before shipment
- Communicate with technical support and engineering for information including custom model details and pricing
- Participate in organized training to improve job efficiencies, better understand company resources and product information
- Issuing and processing return material authorizations including warranty and non-warranty repairs and replacements, exchanges, and credits
- Communicating with VP of Marketing regarding process improvements, customer opportunities or complaints, and any other issues affecting the team and its ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- 3-5 years related customer service and/or inside sales experience
- Strong computer skills and ability to utilize various software programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Superior customer service, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate. Bilingual English/Spanish skills are required.
- Good planning, organizing, problem solving, time management and attention to detail required with the ability to adapt to changes in work environment